The sun will surely rise again as winter wanes... in the spirit of spring's renewal we've answered our public's call for products that speak the language of renewal and a strengthened immune response.
We've rediscovered Lemons and have launched our cold-pressed lemon essential oil products category. Lemon is therapeutic, clean, energizing and invigorating -- a perfect fit for the herbalist tool box - timed with late winter's emotional slack tide to stave off seasonal affective disorder.
Here's our reasoning:
Lemon essential oil is an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial ingredient that can help you boost your mood, enhance mental clarity, reduce stress, and ....
Scientific journals are supporting our postulate with report by Debra Rose Wilson, Ph.D., MSN, R.N., IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT — Written by Kathryn Watson on May 24, 2019 found here: https://www.healthline.
- May reduce anxiety and depression symptoms
- Can ease morning sickness symptoms
- Helps you feel alert and concentrated
- May be effective in treating and preventing acne breakouts
- May promote wound healing
- Has anti-fungal properties
- May help you breathe easier and soothe a sore throat
- Can act as a pain reliever
- Can make your skin healthier
Pure Energy Apothecary selects only the finest ingredients.Our certified organic, lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the peel of fresh, mouth-watering lemons.
For our lemon lovers we have created pure soaps with six simple ingredients: saponified organic oils of olive, coconut, palm, shea butter, castor oil and lemon essential oil.
Crafting our cold-pressed bars to serve you best is a labor of love. We cure each batch for approximately a month before they are ready to be shared with the world.
Our #PureSoaps are 100% non-GMO, and plant-based offering a rich, creamy and luxurious lather! Each bar is sulfate free, phthalate free, phosphorus free, paraben free, dye-free, gluten free, gmo-free, and cruelty free (never tested on animals).
Your skin deserves pure nourishment. Healthy skin is happy skin! Our all-purpose lotion is lightweight and versatile. Perfect for your hands, body and face, no regimen required! Our powerful, plant-based formulation is packed with nature's healing goodness such as aloe, shea butter, jojoba oil, and rosehip oil. A little goes a long way, each bottle is long-lasting! Say hello to soft, supple, happy skin!
Do you prefer quick-drying yet really need moisturizing too? Choose our phenomenally moisturizing Sanitizing Spray. You'll be shocked how a spray can be truly moisturizing (70% Isopropyl Alcohol + 30% plant-based goodness).
We've taken our life-changing formulas and created sanitizing products you can trust. Powered with isopropyl alcohol supported with our signature plant-based goodness you can trust our formula to sanitize on the go, plus enjoyPure Energy Apothecary's moisturizing and healing properties you've come to depend on. Sanitizing doesn't have to be sticky, smelly, or leave your hands feeling chalky.
Sarah, Michaela and I are excited for you to fall in love with lemon, we can't get enough! At Pure Energy Apothecary we make every single product that we share with you which gives us the rare opportunity to actively listen to what you'd like for your skin and aromatherapy experiences. So keep your requests coming - what would you like to see next?
- Additional evidence based finding about Lemons...
- Akpinar B. (2005). The effects of olfactory stimuli on scholastic performance. erc.ie/documents/vol36chp5.pdf
- Ali B, et al. (2015). Essential oils used in aromatherapy: A systemic review. DOI: 10.1016/j.apjtb.2015.05.007
- Dosoky NS, et al. (2018). Biological activities and safety of Citrus spp. essential oils. DOI: 10.3390/ijms19071966
- Farhad K, et al. (2016). Effect of armoatherapy with lemon essential oil on anxiety after orthopedic surgery [Abstract]. sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.
- Jimbo D, et al. (2009). Effect of aromatherapy on patients with Alzheimer's disease. DOI: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2009.
- Man A, et al. (2019). Antimicrobial activity of six essential oils against a group of human pathogens: A comparative study. DOI: 10.3390/pathogens8010015
- Ogbechie A, et al. (2017). Antimicrobial activity of Litsea cubeba, Rosmarinus officinalis and Citrus lemon essential oils against five skin-infection related pathogens [Abstract]. dora.dmu.ac.uk/handle/2086/
- Orchard A, et al. (2017). Commercial essential oils as potential antimicrobials to treat skin diseases. DOI: 10.1155/2017/4517971
- Sultana S, et al. (2016). Cough suppressant herbal drugs: A review. pdfs.semanticscholar.org/8c16/
- Yavarikia P, et al. (2014). The effect of lemon inhalation aromatherapy on nausea and vomiting of pregnancy: A double-blinded, randomized, controlled clinical trial. DOI: 10.5812/ircmj.14360
Stay safe, be well, and know we are grateful for you!
Dawn, Sarah & Michaela
In today’s hectic world, time is a commodity.
Every moment to pamper yourself should be an escape for your soul.
PETA CERTIFIED VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE!
READ our INGREDIENTS - EXPERIENCE our QUALITY - LOVE our VALUE